Last modified: June 21, 2022
Georgetown Software House, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacyand are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our service ZenSpreadsheet Overlay (our "Service")and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
● On this Service.
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Service.
● Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Service, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Service.
● When you interact with our applications on third-party websites and services, including using the Service as a Google Drive Add-On, if that Service include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or anythird party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
● Any third party(including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Service is notintended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provideany information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personalinformation from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provideany information on this Service or on or through any of its features. If welearn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Ifyou believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16,please contact us at:
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection andsale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
● By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline("personal information");
● That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
● About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and usage details.
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Service.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted")on any applicable public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with ourService, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Web Beacons. Pages of our Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs)that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about any targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you o that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present our Service and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To support you when you encounter errors using the Service.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
Lawful Basis for Processing your Personal Information
As required by theUnited States and European data protection laws, we have a lawful basis for our collecting and processing of your Personal Information and want to be clear about the purposes for doing so.
The reasons for using your personal information may differ depending on the purpose of the collection. Generally, we use your information for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
● Legitimate interests. We will process your Personal Information as necessary for our legitimate interests. Specifically, our legitimate interests are to: facilitate communication between Company and you; develop products and services, detect and correct bugs in products; improve our Service; safeguard our IT infrastructure and intellectual property; detect and prevent fraud and other crime (including misappropriation of intellectual property); promote and grow our business. We do not process your Personal Information if your rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
● To perform our contractual services to you. We process your Personal Information in order to fulfill our obligations to you pursuant to our contract with you to deliver products and services to you. Specifically, we use your contact information to provide you with the products, license keys, and support services that you order from us.
● As required by law. We may also process your Personal Information when we are required or permitted to by law; to comply with government inspection, audits, and other valid requests from government or other public authorities; to respond to legal process such as subpoenas; or as necessary for us to protect our interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies (for instance, when necessary to prevent or detect fraud, attacks against our network, or other criminal and tortious activities), defend litigation, and manage complaints or claims.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Georgetown SoftwareHouse, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held byGeorgetown Software House, Inc. about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety ofGeorgetown Software House, Inc., our customers, or others.
ChoicesAbout How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Your Rights regarding your Personal Information and Changing your Information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights with regards to our processing of your PersonalInformation.
● Access and update. You may notify us through the contact information below or through our Service of any changes or errors in any Personal Information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
● Restrictions. You have the right to restrict our processing of your PersonalInformation under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request that we restrict our use of your Personal Information if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Information is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Information for processing, but we have retained it as permitted by law.
● Portability. To the extent the Personal Information you provide Company is processed based on your consent, you have the right to request that we provide you a copy of, or access to, all or part of such Personal Information in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
● Withdrawal of consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time by sending a request through the contact information below. Withdrawing your consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of our processing of your Personal Information based on your consent before its withdrawal or on any other lawful basis.
● Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we delete all of your Personal Information. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account and revoking your licenses, and we will only delete your account when we no longer have a lawful basis for processing your Personal Information or after a final determination that yourPersonal Information was unlawfully processed. We may not accommodate a request to erase information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In all other cases, we will retain your Personal Information as set forth in this policy. In addition, we cannot completely delete your Personal Information as some data may rest in previous backups. These will be retained for the periods set forth in our disaster recovery policies.
● Complaints. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
● How you may exercise your rights. You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us through any of the methods below as well as through the contact forms and live chat feature of our Service. If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
● You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate are quest to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of theService like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.